So how are you doing beautiful pregnant ladies? I hear a lot of “I am okay” through telepathy right now ( Which obviously I am faking and you know it!) And you too do not have to say OKAY (as you too are faking it and I know it!!!)
So what drill you have just been through as of now? Going to pee for the sixtieth time since morning! Or crying out as you just saw a baby laughing!!
Let me guess! You are feeling nausea as you ate more than enough or you are feeling nauseatic because you did not eat! How genius I am !!
Jokes apart, being pregnant is not a joke because a joke makes you fart. (just kidding again) Okay, now I am serious! Well, enough of pregnancy complaining dear women, you will be fine eventually when you will be handed over a cute human in your hand. But what to do with the pain right now! Let us help you to laugh out the pain with the funny situations other soon mom-
to-be are facing.
And do not forget to share the post with other pregnant moms:
1. Happens all the time
2. Pee all day
3. Blame it on hormones
4. The struggle is real
5. Poor husbands
6. The cravings!!
8. Mood swings are real
9. Another reason why I can’t sleep!!
10. I should stick to just meditation
11. And shoes
12. Have you ever peezed?
13. It’s that simple.
14. And failed miserably
15. The baby is craving pizza again!!
16. Those kicks
17. Oh Those Lovely Pregnancy Hormones
19. Not fair!!
20. The only walk pregnant women like
21. And no cure!!
22. Now you know?
24. Sleep deprived
25. It’s a lie
27. Pregnancy rewards 😀
28. Wait for the arrival of the baby then
29. I can hear this image
32. Never let your pregnant wife stay hungry
33. Every pregnant woman can possibly relate to this
34. Even rolling over is a struggle during pregnancy
35. Anyone else scrambling to finish things as their due date approaches?
36. Pillows are the best friend of a pregnant women
37. Pregnancy perks
38. And then you get the urge to pee
39. Totally exhausted!!
40. The dilemma
41. When will I get it?
42. Quite an achievement
43. Can’t bend
44. Never enough pillows
45. And the day after tomorrow
46. How can you sleep if I’m awake?
47. Baby get what baby wants
48. Goodbye feet
49. How can you even?
50.That’s it, I’m done.